The project is anticipated to generate the following results
Guidelines for focused mentoring and pilot mentoring
I- Provision of draft guidelines: methodology and guidelines will consist of text documents and online tools.
Elaboration of text document “Guidelines for focused mentoring”. It will be elaborated in English. The final version after the generalization of reflections of piloting will be available as an e-source via Erasmus+ Project Results Platform. The Guidelines will consist of three parts:
- An introductory part, where demand on Career Guidance methodology will be presented
- A methodological part, where the main methodological issues focused on the mentoring processes will be introduced
- A practical part– where the practical recommendations on preparation and implementation of Career Mentoring programs will be presenting.
The online Diagnostic tool and Guidelines will be tested by the following Piloting. Pilot mentoring will take up to 3 months (the first and the second months according to preparation and evaluation). Mentors will apply Career-centered mentoring methodology, with chosen adult learners-mentees.
III- IMPROVEMENT AND PUBLISHING
Based on partners reports, the guidelines will be improved, published, and available as e-source via Erasmus+ Project Results Platform.
Training material for training of adult teachers-mentors
The sustainability of the project results will be ensured by elaborating on Training material for the training of adult teachers-mentors. It will provide the pedagogical methodology for tutors that will be used in the informal training of adult teachers-mentors. It will equip each partner’s organization with the materials for continuing to provide training services after the end of the financed activities. Elaborated detailed training material will help tutors in applying the guidelines to provide training for local mentors and later consult them on piloting focused mentoring methodology.
Elaboration of the Training material consists of two phases:
I- Elaboration of training material consist of the following interrelated parts:
- A methodology for training needs assessment; determination of the tasks learners need to perform; determination of the training activities that will help learners to learn to perform the tasks; development of evaluation strategies as stimulation of learning, etc
- Coherent practical didactic activities, detailed instructions, and methodology of preparation of the focused Mentoring program.
The testing phase will occur after the short-term training where tutors will be trained to provide training to local mentors in partner countries.
Adult-short-term staff training events in each country
Each partner will select 2 tutors, experienced in providing training and adult education, with the appropriate knowledge of English, who will then be able to multiply the newly gained knowledge by organizing training for mentors and supervising piloting activities.
Training will consist of stages:
- 1-day session for instructions on how to use Tutor Guide;
- 1-day session for presenting Guidelines for focused mentoring
- 1-day session for getting in acquaintance with Programme for the training of trainers and elaborating Training and supervision Programme.
Training will be developed and implemented by each partner in their country locally, with the aim of developing tutors’ abilities to train mentors and supervise pilot mentoring. The tutor will be provided with a training-based methodology for assessing soft skills, learning styles and work-role preferences – all critical to personal development and employability. Training packages will also be provided to help trainers understand the importance of entrepreneurship, guiding them to develop these skills.
Dissemination workshop in each country
Each dissemination workshop will provide a briefing on the activities of MENTORING CHANGE and practical experiences regarding the implementation of an innovative Career-Mentoring approach. It will also offer an opportunity to stakeholders to learn and discuss some of the key challenges related to accessibility, sustainability, and quality of the project.
In September, we have finished the project and its four results but we will continue betting on the sustainability of the project as we maintain the course on the online platform and is open to all interested parties, who can contact us in the CONTACT section.
We have also created agreements and networks with entities in the area of training, public entities and associations and we hope to move forward and take more steps in this area of digital skills in adults.
MENTORING CHANGE has developed a set of results, the fruit of the joint work of the 5 partners.
Through our website you can access them, which are also available on the Erasmus+ Results Platform.
- ADULT SHORT TERM TRANING EVENTS
- METHODOLOGICAL GUIDE ROLE TUTOR
- ROLE TUTOR
- TUTORS GUIDE
- DISSEMINATION FLYER 2 WORSHOPS
- PLATFORM RESOURCE
- REPORT WORKSHOPS EVENTS
- SESSION GUIDELINES
- TEMPLATES ACTIVITY 3
- TRAINING MATERIAL PHASE I ELABORATION CONTENTS
- TRAINING MATERIAL PHASE II TESTING
- WORKSHOPS CONTENT
- PROJECT FILE
- WORKSHOPS EVENT WEBSITE PROJECT
- DISSEMINATION FLYER 3 WORKSHOPS
- DISSEMINATION FLYER 1 WORKSHOPS